Responsibilities will vary based on experience level and may include:
- Complete electrical design for assigned projects.
- Adept at conceptual design and ability to make major design decisions independently.
- Proven ability to plan work, assign duties to junior staff, and to manage assigned budget.
- Proven ability to work on a multi-discipline team, including architectural structural, mechanical, technology as well as equipment suppliers and other consultants.
- Review correspondence and design notes and calculations prepared by junior staff.
- Attends project meetings and completes meeting minutes. Also assigns junior staff to attend meetings and provides mentoring and oversight.
- Assists in quality control management, including project checking (both formal and informal).
- Active client relationshop management, including preparation of proposals and presentations.
Upload your resumé below to apply!